"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards." - Robert A. Heinlein

Thursday, January 22, 2009

"It's Away!"

Yes, it's official. As of this afternoon, I have launched the newest, latest (and with any luck - last) version of Heroes toward New York City - specifically DAW Books. I sent it off in a large Priority Mail box, and yes, I got delivery confirmation. The reading time is supposed to be 3 months or less, and from what I've been able to research, DAW is pretty dang spectacular about reading & considering even faster than that. I'll let you know what I hear. It may not be too long before we found out if it goes in, or like Red Leader's attack, just impacts on the surface.
[/geek]

[manuscript name edited on 1/25]

4 comments:

  1. Stay on target...

    BTW, the best geek reference to sending off a manuscript. Ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Mike: "I'd say, 'good luck,' but I can't imagine that they wouldn't pick it up. It's head and shoulders above anything else out there. Great reference, by the way!"

    From me: *picking up pom-poms* WOO! Go Nick! *jumping up and down and shaking pom-poms* :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, y'all. Fingers are crossed.

    ReplyDelete