"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards." - Robert A. Heinlein

Friday, April 29, 2016

Another Short Story to See Publication!

This one delights to me no end! Lycan Valley Press will be putting out Morbid Metamorphosis (Terrifying Tales of Transformation) very soon, and one of the stories in the book will be mine -- a genteel little piece called "Hyde and Seek."

First of all, this is the first time I've written a story for a particular prospective anthology. Knowing that the story was good enough makes the sun shine even brighter.

Secondly, I know some of the authors in this book and they bring the goods! I've been lucky to be in a book or two with a couple of them, and others I've wanted to share pages with. These are some amazing authors. (I'll be posting the author list in a week or two.)

Thirdly, though "Hyde and Seek" stands alone, it is my second short story to feature the Challenger's Club -- a fictional London social club for those touched by paranormal tragedy. The first, "In the Wardrobe," was very well-received, and was part of the brilliant A Darke Phantastique" anthology.

Morbid Metamorphosis should be available (in both print and e-book) on June 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment