"Writing is not necessarily something to be ashamed of, but do it in private and wash your hands afterwards." - Robert A. Heinlein

Monday, August 20, 2018

"Beldame" to be Published at Diabolical Plots

Aaaaaaaaaaaghhhhh!
It has finally happened. One of my short stories, "Beldame," a modern fantasy that is probably my most upbeat (so far) tale will see print in a major market, Diabolical Plots. From what I can tell, it should be published either online or in an e-book anthology sometime next spring.

Besides the fact that I'm over-the-moon excited to see one of my personal favorite stories reach the public, I feel a need to just brag for a moment:

Diabolical Plots is a major science fiction/fantasy zine and is actually an SFWA-qualifying market. This means that I will be able to join the Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America as an associate member after "Beldame" is published.

So, to recap:

"Beldame." Aaaaaaaaaghhhh!

Diabolical Plots. Aaaaaaaaaghhhh!

SFWA. Aaaaaaaaaghhh!


No comments:

Post a Comment